Q: The game has stumped me! Where can I get
Q: I'm still stuck now what?
- If you have tried all of the above sources and still
need some help, feel free to email us:
Q: I have explored the demo as far as I can, but it seems like there is nothing more I can do and there are no more monsters. What should I do?
- The demo includes three levels: New Treleon, The Wilderness, and Cellar 1. The game does not generate encounters with monsters 5 or more levels below your party (because you have scared them off and they would not be a challenge to you). To find more monsters, you will have to proceed to more difficult areas, and to do that, you will have to purchase an unlock key.
Q: I placed an order, but have not received my unlock key yet. When can I get my unlock key?
- We recommend that you purchase your unlock key before you finish the demo because the registration process can take some time. We automatically email unlock keys to users within seconds of receiving batch sales reports from online distributors. But depending on the time of day that you order and the time the distributor emails us their batch sales report, the process can take minutes or even a day. On some occasions (usually during holidays), it has taken them longer than a day to email us their batch sales reports, so if it has been longer than 24 hours since your order, please email us to request an unlock key. Be sure to include the email address you used when ordering, the date you placed the order, the name of the online distributor where you purchased from, and your RegCode. We have been working to provide realtime fulfillment for our users and lobbying online distributors to offer realtime fulfillment for years, with little success. We will continue to press them to offer it, but for now, we must live with the system they provide, and we apologize to you for any delays.
Q: I have a Macintosh, and I am unable to install Dragon Bane
- Some Macintosh unzip programs are known to have trouble with our zip file. You should try to find a newer unzip program.
Q: I had to hard reset my Palm or I let my batteries run out lost all my data and need to re-install Dragon Bane.
- First, Download, unzip, and re-install the latest version of Dragon Bane on your Palm.
- Your save games should all be backed up on your desktop computer in your Palm backup directory (for example, "C:\Palm\UserName\Backup). Look for and install all files similar to DrgBSAV*.pdb)
- After re-installing your save games, you will need to run Dragon Bane on your Palm and re-license the game by entering your 5 digit unlock key. If you have lost your unlock key, see below.
Q: I have lost my unlock key, can I get another?
- Sure! To get a replacement unlock key, please send us your Name, Email address, the retailler (online or otherwise) where you purchased your unlock key, your RegCode, and the approximate date when you purchased it. We will lookup your information in our database and email you a new key. Our response time can vary; it usually takes a few hours, but could take several days. For that reason, we recommend that you save your unlock key in a safe place.
- You can find your RegCode by running the game, and tapping the "Menu" silkscreen key. From there, tap the "License" button and your RegCode will be printed there (i.e. "50:61:6C:6D:20:6C:61:74:6F:72:CC").
- After you receive your unlock key, return to the license screen to enter it, and the game will remain permanently unlocked. You will need to re-enter the key again if you lose all the data on your Palm device and need to re-install all the software
Q: How can I play on my HandSpring Treo - there
are no silkscreen keys on that device to access the
party view and overhead map.
LapTopHack ($14.95) allows you to configure those keys so you can play Dragon Bane 1 or 2 on the Treo
- MythoLogical will include a special Treo
fix that allows users to access those screens with
the 'm' (map view) and 'p' (party view) keys for
Dragon Bane II V1.0.3 (not yet released as of this
Q: Who did your wonderful art on the website?
- The dragon artwork on our homepage was licensed from Ed Beard Jr, Destini Productions, Inc. Destini Productions has many high quality fantasy prints available from its website.